Notice anything different? (If you're in a feed reader, I highly suggest that your click over to my site).
Isn't it pretty? Take a look around! I've got a bunch of new photos up on my "More About Moi" tab too.
My amazingly talented graphic designer sister-in-law offered to redesign my blog for my Christmas present! And here it is. We've still got a couple of things to do to clean up the sidebar, but for the most part, we're up and running.
It feels so professional. Sharp. No more writing in my pajamas (hahahahahahaha yeah, right).
I've really missed writing in this outlet and have about 10,000 ideas floating around in my head, most of which are probably terrible. But I'll try to spit a few of them out over the next few weeks.
What have I been up to, says you? Well, brace yourselves for this nonstop action:
- I edited a book (a real book, that is going to be published very soon!)
- I doubled in size and bumped into a lot of people and furniture and other things.
- I enjoyed a baby shower and ate my first cake pops ever!
|These are such a great idea. No one ever eats all of the cake at showers.|
- I acquired many frilly and pinky things.
- I got the best rocking chair ever as a gift from my in-laws. I will keep it until I die.
|Don't know how those cookies got in my lap. Also don't know where that mess of who-knows-what on the floor came from...also ignore the fact that I'm wearing a jacket. This is a really strange photo. But I like the chair.|
- I am still in the process of organizing and rearranging my boys' clothes and junk -- and moving them into the same room.
- I ate a lot.
- I pushed Jonathan through potty training boot camp. It actually worked. We're about 90 percent there.
- I ate a lot.
- I probably didn't sleep enough.
- I totally over-committed myself to social activities and felt exhausted. Bad Gina.
- I bought a big stash of cloth diapers and felt gleeful about it.
- I got nominated for a the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Sabine over at The Reporter and The Girl. Thanks! I think this time I'll skip out on the whole answering questions/linking thing and just tip my hat in gratitude (shoot...where's my hat? Can you tip a beanie?).
- Did I mention I ate a lot? I may have some recipes coming up...
- We filed our taxes! That's exciting when you're expecting a return!
I'm happy to be back, and while life isn't any less crazy with a baby due in less than six weeks, I'm feeling refreshed and eager to shoot my mouth off some more via my laptop.
Talk to you soon!
Your click here is your vote. Thanks!